This next picture is of Sterling and a giant cookie. Friday night we had a fundraiser for Young Women's girls camp. It was a movie night and a silent auction. Aaron's Dad bought this cookie in the silent auction. Aaron's Dad basically bought it for Sterling. Sterling wanted the cookie so badly that he was trying to eat through the plastic wrap while the cookie was sitting on the auction table.
In other news, all of our goldfish died. Sterling enjoyed flushing them and isn't too broken up by the deaths. We went and bought a beta fish to replace it. The fish is doing much better than the goldfish. Sterling named it Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Beta Fish Russell.
We also had another lizard visitor in our house today. Ugh!!
Sterling has gotten really funny. The other day, we were trying to put a very large table in the back of our car and it was just Sterling and I. Well, we couldn't get the table in and Sterling stopped and put his fingers around his chin. His thumb on one side and first finger on the other and he said "We have a big problem. I need to think."
Anyway, that is our life right now.

2 comments:
That is seriously the BIGGEST cookie I have ever scene!
It would take at least a gallon of milk to down that cookie. I can see why Sterling was impressed. Hooray for Avalon too.
Post a Comment