Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and wonder if your family has had you committed to an insane asylum without telling you? I've felt like that a lot these last couple of weeks.
For example, I finally remembered what Sterling did last Tuesday that I blocked out. The kitten was giving herself a bath and I was explaining to Sterling why the kitty was licking herself. A few minutes later, I look over and Sterling is licking the cat. Ugh! No wonder I blocked it out.
Well, the following are some random pictures that I have taken the last few days. The first is Avalon eating. She has started solid foods and loves them.

Mom, are you really going to take me to church in this???

I thought it was a pretty cute outfit, but she didn't seem convinced.

Sterling all handsome and ready for church. He won't smile for pictures anymore. Where did my ham go?

Okay, so I made a little mistake that is going to haunt me for the next 6 weeks. When Sterling and I were in Walmart the other day, we walked through the Halloween section and I explained trick or treating to him. I guess he didn't remember it from last year. Well, he decided he needed a pumpkin bucket for trick or treating and begged for two days until we bought it for him. He has been sleeping with it. He took it to the mall with Aaron the other night and people kept asking him if he was trick or treating already. Someone even gave him money.
Well, he has been asking to go trick or treating and we told him he had to wear his costume to trick or treat, so he has been making us put his costume on him. I think it is going to be a long 6 weeks.
1 comment:
I LOVE Avalon's Sunday outfit. Very cute.
And Sterling. You gotta love that kid. When he makes up his mind...
Post a Comment