Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Fear Bigfoot

Recently there has been a lot of blogging about Bigfoot on the Batt Family blogs. So, when Aaron and I saw this clip, we had to post it. This video clip is dedicated to my cousins Lee, Tyler, Becca and Russell (though, I have not confirmed his fear of bigfoot.)

4 comments:

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

This just goes to show that fear and prejudice is rooted in ignorance, rumor, and misconception. Bigfoot just wants to be loved. Is that so wrong? Instead of fleeing from him, why not offer him a hot shower and a sandwich?

-Aaron

Battfam said...

It sounds like you´ve watched Harry and the Hendersons one too many times. I´m also wondering where you found such a clip?

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

Well, we have a 2 year old, and he likes cartoons. We tape this show, Back at the Barnyard, for him because he LOVES cows. In this particular episode, the animals dress up as humans to compete in an American Idol knock off. Bigfoot was a judge. The cow ask something like, "I thought people were afraid of bigfoot." Responded the pig, "They were before his hit single, No Fear Bigfoot." Flash to the music video attached.

Once we saw that, Tallie HAD to find a clip, and she struck gold on youtube.

--Aaron

Becca's Blog said...

I think you are right. I have also been quoted as saying that Bigfoot is just misunderstood. And we always fear what we do not understand.

Thanks for dedicating the clip to us.