The rental cat went back today which scared me because we found a rather large scorpion in our bedroom last night. So, I bit the bullet and we got a cat. Some people in the ward had a kitten that needed a good home and we adopted her today.
We named her Mafdet which was the Egyptian panther goddess whose ferocity prevails over snakes and scorpions. This is our way of naming her for success in her quest to kill all of the scorpions in our house. We have been assured by our Bug Guy that cats are the best way to get rid of scorpions. Here is hoping she is a good hunter.
As you can see from the pictures below, she is a little thing, but she seems really sweet and has put up with a lot of crap from Sterling already.

1 comment:
I love the name- that is great! I don't know how you do it with the bugs- I would spaz out.
Please let us know more when you hear more about Jeff.
Cassie
Post a Comment