Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cats! Cats! Cats!

We took our cat in to get fixed this week. You wouldn't think that would cause chaos in the cat world, but apparently it has. The day that she was at the vet, a strange black cat started hanging out at our back door. Then when we got her home, a grey cat started hanging out in the backyard.

This morning, Sterling came downstairs to play on his own for a while. When I got downstairs, he was on the counter hiding in the corner and there were two cats (ours and the strange grey cat) in the house climbing the walls, literally. I put the cats out and rescued Sterling, but I have to admit that the cats are starting to creep me out. It's like the movie the birds only with felines.

1 comment:

Angie said...

How in the world did they get inside your house??? Poor Sterling!!