Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sterling's Clubhouse

Friday, Sterling and I built a clubhouse in some bushes in our backyard. It is more of a fort, but Sterling doesn't know what a fort is and so he calls it a clubhouse because he has been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Here are some pictures.



This is the front entrance. You crawl on the ground by that tree trunk to get in.


This is the entrance from the inside.


This is Sterling's chandelier over his table.


He has two Go Deigo Go lights inside, in case it gets dark.


It has two little green chairs and a laundry basket flipped over for a table.









Avalon loves it too. The chairs are just the right size for her.

2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

How cute...this reminded me of all the forts (both outside and inside) that we used to build at Grandma Batt's house. Good times.

Tallie, Aaron, Sterling, Avalon, Truman and Quin said...

Me too. I think I had way more fun than Sterling did building and furnishing it.