We are staying in a really nice place. It is a two bedroom, two bathroom condo that looks out on the beach and it was way cheap. I love Mexico.
Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom
Living Room

Kitchen

Laundry Room - Poor Avalon is Sleeping in here.
Sterling's Room

Second Bathroom
View from the Balcony
We didn't do much today. We went swimming in the pools, went out for dinner and then took a sunset walk on the beach. We put the kids to bed early because Avalon didn't nap today and Sterling was up at 5 this morning because he was so excited to go to the beach. Of course, I don't think Sterling is asleep yet. Both bedrooms and the living room have TVs and I think Sterling is still watching movies in his room. He is very excited because his room is the fish room.
Anyway, I'll post pictures over the next several days to let everyone know that we have not been shot by Mexican drug dealers.
We love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment